Here are my Top 5 Tips to designing Bedroom:
Here are my Top 5 Tips for Bedroom Design:
1. I always start with a plan and position the main elements, bed, wardrobes, dressing table and chest of drawers.
2. Create an atmosphere. The correct lighting is important in helping with this – always use lamps with the correct temperature of 2700k, it will be marked on the bulb. Don’t position spotlights above pillows.
3. If you have space consider a dressing room. They are a great way of storing your clothes and you only need 1 door.
4. Most people consider an en-suite bathroom essential so again, if you have space, consider fitting one.
5. Don’t forget to make provision for a full-length mirror somewhere.
Make sure you look at our Residential portfolio to see some of the bedrooms we have designed