01 Oct We are Recruiting!
Posted at 09:32h in News
Social Media Administrator
We are Recruiting for a Social Media Administrator in our Birmingham Office!
Location: Birmingham (B1)
Position: Full Time, Permanent
John Evans Interior Architecture & Design Ltd & JE+1 are seeking a confident, creative individual to join our growing team to work on our Social Media, PR and provide Administrative Assistance throughout the office.
We are a busy design practice specialising in Interior and Architectural based projects for Residential, Leisure and Retail. Our Practice is located in the heart of Birmingham’s bustling Jewellery Quarter just a short walk away from Birmingham’s acclaimed Shopping Centres.
Candidates should be enthusiastic, driven, bright, well spoken and organised with excellent communication skills and long term ambitions to specialise in Marketing and PR. Required to work within our close team, the role being offered is full time, and initially to cover a 12 month period of maternity leave.
- Oversee the development of creative content, press releases and digital marketing platforms
- Manage social media properties (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram), including daily monitoring, posting and content development
- Co-ordinate and implement social media marketing schedules
- Creating brand awareness via advertising for print and social media
- Monitor social media channels for latest trends
- Monitor Analytics and SEO
- General PR and promotion of our business
- Liaise with publishers to produce articles/advertisements
- Manage and update company websites
- Assist with designing presentations and company brochures
- You will contribute to the smooth day-to-day operations of the office, working with Design teams and more closely with the Directors and the Office Manager/PA. To provide general administrative support to include answering telephone, greeting visitors etc
- Social media content experience/Social Media Marketing
- Must be computer literate with excellent written and spoken English language
- Effective communicator, both written and oral
- Self-motivated, good organisational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritise, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Creative mind-set and an interest in Design
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, Microsoft Word/Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under own initiative
Candidates must be able to work legally within the UK and provide proof if requested
UK based applicants only
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Email: Millie Chadha